Effective home remedies for common cold for kids

Common cold and babies just go hand in hand. Especially when they are preschoolers. Parents can not stand it when there angels gets irritated by the slightest disturbance ever. Common cold especially deprives baby of their sleep and at times can slightly raise their body temperature.

It has to be noted that common cold doesn't go instantly at all. It has its time which is around a week and it is made sure to take that long. But there are some tips parents can do to prevent it and to bring it to control. Some ideas I tried and did work would be as follows:

1) the holy basil or tulsi, is actually a herb. Always make sure to boil the drinking water with a few leaves of basil leaves in it and only use this water for drinking purpose. This solves the problem to a maximum level. Preschooler's parents please follow this point.
2) if your baby has running nose or stuffy nose, use paediatric nasal drops. It helps even if it is running nose.
3) Try doing steaming. If your babies don't opt it, a technique i follow would be, i put some leaves or something in the steamer or make a mark on the steamer and try showing it to her while she un knowingly steams. Also if possible, place some holy basil leaves "OVER the steamer" where the steam come. It helps to a huge extend.
4) Rub, vicks or other such vaporizers very lightly over their chest, back, sides, throat, behind the ears. and try making them inhale its fumes.
5) make sure to clean the floor with "dettol" or other such sanitizers and not floor cleaners.
6) while going through the phase, drop a few of detol or which ever sanitizers used around the area where the baby sleeps.
7) also, if following any medications as per your baby's pediatrician, please make sure to complette each coarse.
I follow these steps and it does help.

20 comments, please click here to comment:

  1. I simply couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info
    an individual supply on your guests? Is going to be again continuously to
    check out new posts Hello would you mind stating which blog
    platform you're working with? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    I visited many web sites except the audio feature for audio songs existing at this
    website is really wonderful. http://alienware.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
    users, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new weblog.

    Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but,
    I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing
    it improve over time. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place
    at this web site, I have read all that, so now me
    also commenting at this place. http://starbucks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely put. Ꭱegards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made some really good points there. I looked on the internet for more
    info about the issue and found most people will go
    along with your views on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Its in fact awesome article, I have got much clear idea about from this
    post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to
    textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this
    web page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the valuable information you provide for your
    articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
    I am reasonably sure I'll be told many new stuff right right
    here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy fantastic blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work?
    I've absolutely no understanding of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners
    please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply had
    to ask. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you
    finding the time and energy to put this information together.

    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount
    of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by error,
    while I was searching on Google for something else, Anyways I am
    here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment
    but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site
    before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking
    and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I every time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as
    I am a user of web so from now I am using net for articles, thanks
    to web.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you
    amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website?
    The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered shiny clear concept

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good post. I definitely love this website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. At this time it appears like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was
    entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not consider simply how
    a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I think that you need to publish more on this issue, it
    may not be a taboo subject but usually people do not discuss these topics.
    To the next! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally
    different subject but it has pretty much the same
    layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This text is priceless. When can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's awesome to pay a visit this website and reading the views of all
    colleagues regarding this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting
    experience.

    ReplyDelete

Please share in your thoughts

Total Pageviews

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeCopyright © 2017 by Chanjal S Kumar. All rights reserved. The information published herein is for the personal use of the reader and may not be incorporated/published in any commercial activity. Making copies of the information in full or any portion thereof for purposes other than own use is a violation of copyright law. For additional information relating to copyright, please contact: Chanjal S Kumar at pinkpearl285@gmail.com

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com