Time is a factor. If you have time weekly once , then please follow all the procedures i have explained in my previous posts about how to bring you parlor home every week. This can really rejuvenate you and brighten you up by the very next moment and the confidence you feel is absolutely great. HOw do i know? I am right now writing this post after my routine.
Well for those who doesn't have the time, here goes. To get started, you need to hit a parlor once or do the procedures i mentioned in my earlier posts just once , for the beginning of it. Then follow the tips i am to mention to maintain the result for a longer period.
- When wake up in the morning, drink 2 glasses of water before anything goes into your stomach. This is like watering your plants, waking your organs and providing your skin with all supplements it need to look its best.
- Have pimple acne problem? Substitute your face wash with a neem herbal facewash. Do scrubbing once in 3 days and after which also neem facewash.
- Dry skin problem? Before bed, apply a little glycerin and rosewater mixture. The result starts from the next morning it self. This stands for face, hands and legs.
- Oily skin problems? Apply aloevera gel when going to bed. This is for face, hands and legs.
- Dry hair problem? Always apply a drop of oil , preferable non-sticky oil, on the.line formed when you center partition your hair. The rest of the oil rub it on the hair, especially on the tips. If you have long to very long hair. it can vary to 2-3 drops.
- Soggy eyes? The above point helps reduce soggy eyes in the morning also incase you want instant result. Place 2 tablespoons in the freezer for say 15 minutes and then slowly place the back portion of these spoons on your closed eyes. TADA!!!
- oily hair problem? Sleep with a towel covering your hair.
- callus problem? Apply glycerin-rosewater mixture on the affected are and cover it with a woolen cloth everyday before bed. Incase problem in hands or legs, apply mixture and wear woolen socks. By doing so the callus slowly starts to go.
- Brittle nail problem? apply the same glycerin-rosewater mixture on the nails everyday before bed.
- Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
Psst-> you can use these on children too i wouldn't recommend on infants though.